Bio Island Milk Calcium Bone Care 150 Caps
- Bio Island Milk Calcium Bone Care is formulated with calcium hydroxyapatite which is derived from cows' milk.
- Calcium is important for the development and maintenance of the bones and teeth. Calcium is required during all stages of life and additional intake may be beneficial during adolescence, following menopause and during pregnancy and lactation.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in enhancing absorption of calcium and helps support the growth and maintenance of strong, healthy bones.
- Bio Island Milk Calcium Bone Care uses added Menaquinone, also known as Vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 may help support and maintain bone mineral density.
- Vitamin K2 helps maintain normal bones.
Always read the label. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Contains milk and soya product.
Equiv. to calcium 160mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 6.25mcg
Menaquinone7 (Vitamin K2) >17.6mcg
Directions for Use
Adolescents 12-18 years: Take 2-3 capsules daily with meal.
Adults 19- 50 years: Take 2 capsules daily with meal.
Adults 51+ years, pregnant and breastfeeding women: Take 2-3 capsules daily with meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Capsules may be chewed for an easy to swallow option with a pleasant milk flavour.
STORE: below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
This appearance of this product may vary slightly due to using natural substances.